Like my blog

czwartek, 4 kwietnia 2013

Different pulses

My life is like a wound I scratch so I can bleed

Regurgitate my words, I write so I can feed


And Death grows like a tree that's planted in my chest


Its roots are at my feet, I walk so it won't rest...




can't understand some things.. I don't listen my mind.. I don't listen my own thoughts... These are just thoughts ... 
They can kill. 
I never thought that the world is so difficult... Right now, I'm writing this post and feel bad...wrong... maybe it's the song in the background..may I want to write too much but I'm afraid...



That's it! I'm afraid...







nothing new... maybe this week I'll take some photo shot. 



btw. currently working on a photography project which is called
"Manipulation" 


I will also record a short video "They are watching me"
a lot of work ahead of me... 


send you a "short behind the scenes" video from my last photo session. Photography taken by my 15-year-old photographer.





Lord Guan 


Thank you all for 40.000 likes on facebook site.
What do you think about video chat? 
need to find a little more time and find good translator



and here's my gift from Ann :) Thank you so much! 


Lord Guan 

Take Care! 




1 komentarz: