Like my blog

czwartek, 23 maja 2013

Round'n round

Tell me how does it fell
To be so high..
Looking down here



Is it lonely? 


____________________________


I listen to Norah Jones... fell in love with her ​​album 
"Feels Like Home" from 2004... accidentally found on youtube :) 
I highly recommend! 

I have new photography! was the sun so why sit at home?! 
some of these was taken today...





N PHOTOGRAPHY 


I will not write anything ... I would gladly wrote the diary... but it will be a time for that.... I'll tell you all about me... and my approach to life... but not today... don't have the mood...  


I want to record a new video... still looking for a theme and inspiration... but I already have some images in my head :)




and this time I took a picture my manager 
(a person who knows everything and helps me build a community of "Lord Guan"


 Nadia Skałecka 

             Take Care! 





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz