Like my blog

wtorek, 23 lipca 2013

WINGS

what a horrible days...
I shouldn't complain... but there are some things of which I just can't get away ... people... I'm addicted to some...
it's bad... 
and fate would have it, chose a better way...

Fate - which means: I myself

MAN has |suffering| in his nature... usually not many people thinks about these happier things in our lives when something more important is not the way it should... 
Then we can't enjoy life...because still thinking...

could ever come up with something to be able to stop thinking for a moment ... what a great feeling ... "great" .. I don't know .. so I think.

big plans, big dreams .. and now it's all slowly falling down...


I feel that more and more I "growing up" 
if a few years ago I had the problems that I have now I wouldn't be in this world ... even now I sometimes have scary thought ... but our mind is capable of anything ... so don't let it control us ... I noticed there are two different things ... mind is pernicious...


put to sleep... 







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz