Like my blog

czwartek, 30 stycznia 2014

unfinished

 and everything behind me... 



  sometimes I'm just afraid of people. 
noticed that quite recently... I started to be aware of this when I pass them on the street. I'm afraid their sight. I always look down when someone avoids me. why do they look? what they think looking at you?

even in the pub, when you sit with your friends...and someone else says something... why do they look when you don't say anything! At such moments, I would like to turn around... View of a wooden tabletop would work for me better... definitely.


  I don't like people. 

I like loneliness...much more... sit alone... or with my dog​... 
I don't mind. 

each time it gets worse. I hope that my mental "stupidity" will not develop... I hope I won't have to run and go another way when someone will be in front of me... 


Then I really start to be afraid of myself.


I see this view a thousand times a day... I'm addicted

and unfinished drawings...


for some time I won't be finishing them... 
later... as something comes to mind...
I'll take them again or I'll start to draw something new... and again. don't finish them.
it is normal... 



I will show you some new photos soon
from the "zombie boy" session. + "behind the scene" video. 

Take Care! and thanks for 68.000 on facebook! 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz