Like my blog

poniedziałek, 20 sierpnia 2012

La Passion...


Tomorrow another part of the recordings + photo session

__________________________________
Yesterday I got home! Week spent with my family. 
My grandmother lives in a typical village. Ducks, chickens.. that's what I like!
Great experience, very inspiring for me.

-----------------_____
For some time i have liked rain





My grandmother has 6 cats. One of them.
He woke me at 5! Of course, I took my camera and took some pictures :) 





 taken at the seaside


















Remember always to be yourself! Never give up and fight! 
I thank to my friends who add me strength and confidence... 
And especially to my parents ---> I'm still alive on this planet!




"Passion is what makes us human. Nothing but truth is beautiful."



         I made my first shirt. Will be possible to buy. 
             I will show you how it looks on me soon! 



21,000 likes on facebook! Thank you all!


____________________________________________


  

  




2 komentarze:

  1. Wnioskuje, żądam i proszę o wiecej zdjęc kici. Proszę o pozytywne rozpatrzenie mojego wniosku.

    Ecia

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. awesome! love your work :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń