Like my blog

środa, 8 sierpnia 2012

Press into my skin again...


I came back! Sorry for the long break. 
But unfortunately there are still places on Earth where there is no access to the Internet.

Tomorrow I am going to the seaside.. trains again :/

Yesterday we recorded a part of my new video. Thanks to everyone who helped and gave me some time.
A few pictures from behind the scene.





I have a new lens! There are loads of photosessions in nearest future. New photos will be available. Contact on my page on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/guan.lord







 Photo from the festival


                            TRUE LOVE





















  Meanwhile 24 seconds of my video! ENJOY!


(turn off the music at the bottom)
















2 komentarze:

  1. can't send an email to you. . . but I'm not letting this slip over me, have a visit on my blog and we'll be having some little conversation there...
    here's the link azeious.blogspot.com
    thanks

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Your website seem very yummy!!! I love chocolate!
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    your blog is good! I'll visit again :)
    God Bless You

    OdpowiedzUsuń