Like my blog

poniedziałek, 12 listopada 2012

Kill Kill


Help me!

I have no strength. My life has turned 180 degrees.


fucking sad!!! My day looks the same. I come back from work when it is already dark. This is another reason why I don't like winter.
cold, dark ...I feel the same on the inside. 

do not give me so much pain!


It is not as it should be ...

but I can't complain ... not on the internet, it's probably not a good place

...but you probably know what it's like when you have a head full of thoughts, that scream. and you want to make someone finally noticed. my life is not as beautiful as you think...

                               THE END 


maybe you know it from facebook :) if you don't:

I don't have dental braces!!!!!
2 years of true suffering just gone/go away :P you know what I mean






Lord Guan breakfast ^^ + coffee of course :) 
That's how I start each day!




once again, my computer broke down :( 
Fortunately I have another place for my images and videos.
 more secure...



Recently I recorded a new video. for fun. Anyway, what I'm doing on seriously?


Here's few seconds of new video





 a huge hug for you!  =^^= 





Here's latest photo shoot. Just one photo.
I'll show you more in the next post :) 



Thank you that you are reading this blog :)
it is a huge success for me. and a good start to something great!


See you next time!!!











You can always follow me on my facebook site




1 komentarz: