Like my blog

sobota, 3 listopada 2012

The first and last

so... FIRST! ---> the weather is not good!!!
can't realize my plans...
________________________
29.400 likes on facebook ^^ I would like to thank everyone individually but it probably isn't possible :P  

Thank you all! once again for your support! 
You give me motivation!

it really change my life
_________________________________________
Here's my new photography :) taken yewsterday


and the same photo in color




Night of horror movies!! with my manageress ^^ 
great! great! was great!! 
Malvina -> sorry that I took your ticket :P

I think I want to buy the whole H&M store.



_____________________________

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing.

Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart.
But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
______________________________________________________

These words have a great value for me! 
I follow this way


R.B 












Natalie 







I'll try to give you some video soon :P

You can always follow me on my facebook site




1 komentarz:

  1. Dawaj więcej. B&W mi się bardziej podoba, o dziwo. :))

    OdpowiedzUsuń