Like my blog

poniedziałek, 24 grudnia 2012

Diamonds

I start from my new photo shoot... I will show you just one photography :) taken a few days ago



so.. Christmas! 
I think I still don't feel this Christmas atmosphere...
It's a special time when you think about your life...
year ends... we should think about our mistakes and promise that they never happen again.
need some provision! 


_________________________
I wish you with all my heart a Merry Christmas!
Forget about your problems... everyone has them
Feel like a newly born...
much success in your work and in your life! hope that your dreams will come true. just believe in it! 
I hope that in 2013 each day will be for you a reason to smile :) 


and special wishes for Allyssa Alycce! She celebrates her 14th birthday :) may all your dreams come true!

Here is... beautiful Alyysa :) 
Dream big dreams and work hard to make them true :)enjoy every moment, don’t lose your confidenceGo always ahead!  Happy Birthday!! 






Lots of love: 




                                                                      
 





Here's my Christmas tree :) 






my new video (Intro) is waiting for premiere .. in January :)

Here are a few shots from the video :P 








My manageress got an electric guitar .. maybe it's time to set up a rock band? why not... guitar is so loud that you can't hear my singing ^ ^ 




Of course you can always help the needy children...
one click:

let's do something good for this Christmas!


Click: 

The Hunger Site
        

Take Care!
and once again Merry Christmas everyone!

                



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz