Like my blog

wtorek, 1 stycznia 2013

Nobody's Business


I want to thank you all .. for the fact that you are with me.
I write posts once a week, or less ... and every day, still visits me a lot of people. this is crazy!
On Facebook I have 33,500 likes! we create #LordGuanTeam!!! 
My video "Americano" has 150.000 views!

_______________________________________

I hope that the new year will be a watershed year for me!
this year has been ... I wonder what will bring us new...



time for some pictures. recently working on some project.

This picture shows "period" in my life. namely: "Childhood"

this is the period in which the children don't understand some things,  don't understand adults (children have their own world...)
Therefore model's eyes are obscured.



"Lord Guan Photography" 


Here are the stats from my website on facebook. most of you are from the United States :) (it's only the most common countries) 
unfortunately in Polish language|  #breathtaking! 












(next pictures are not created for the project)



spent New Year's Eve with my friends... 
We walked into someone's house for a party...
regret that you didn't see their faces!!! 

|my friend would kill me for this photo|
but her eyes... 






and that is exactly... #Chilling!  


OMG! don't ask me what I was doing there ...




and at the end look at this phenomenal cover! 






TAKE CARE! 







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz