Like my blog

poniedziałek, 17 czerwca 2013

Always know when to stop...

I don't know what to say first...
 recently I recorded part of my new video... 
I called it "The Cry Of The Soul"... why?


I want to show you my image of "fear", "anxiety", but I mean the internal state.... what's "going on" in my mind
(nothing is clear ) 
 This is a brief "picture" of what I always wanted to show...
 it can't be described in words...
I feel a great desire to create something... something that will help me to show what I can't say...

"The Cry of The Soul" 
The soul is our private part... I am not talking here about faith. I just want to show that everyone is different... and the "soul" is this element that clearly distinguishes us... soul can be everything for us...





rose is a one of the symbol of my videos. everything has own importance and it is part of what I am experiencing .. (and maybe you too)


Here is a short trailer!(sounds like I recorded a great movie :P)

(you can you turn down the sound at the top of the screen)

 

btw I want to thank all of you who sent me your photo!
 I made a special collage :P You are all great!!! 



and here's me ^^ taken by N.S :) 
we made this photo in the middle of the night... wasn't planned .. but we wanted to do something :) 

we watched the various portfolios of the various model agencies :P and finally we took the camera and we walked around the house and take some photos ^^ 




and here new photo shoot... taken yesterday :) 
the weather was great...










 and finally photo with my own photographer!!! one and only!  

      Take Care friends! Have a nice week! :) 




 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz