Like my blog

niedziela, 9 czerwca 2013

I'm addicted...

I don't know if you know, but we have 45,000 likes on facebook!:)

still remember how I started to create my page :) it feels great! 
I plan to record a new video! Soon I will give a little preview... already have an introduction! :) 
I try to plan accordingly...  every scene, every shot...


Today I had a terrible evening... 
I didn't know that three beers can "kill me inside..." 
hah .. reminded me of the song "A Little party never killed nobody" :P in my village was a small party. I heard the music in my house... So I took my friends and I went to see what happens... 
it wasn't probably a good idea

  +Lord Guan 
so.. this time show you some photos taken a few days ago. 
recently I had some free time so I looked for some tutorials and I learned the simple editing... here's effect:




This was the first time with this kind of picture so many things are unprocessed... with time it will better and better... 

at least I hope so...


ROSE .. initial theme of my new Intro video... 

Now I need some rest after tonight... 

Have a nice week! 

and once again Thanks for all Your support!! 





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz