Like my blog

niedziela, 6 października 2013

Flaws


                        Welcome Wroclaw! 
awfully strange reality, the strange mentality of the people...
_________________________________
a long time I wasn't here... 
with time I will find myself.
Now I can compare...my countryside and here... 
everything here is a quick ...
Late at night, close my eyes and suddenly everything is gone.
_____________

I'm officially a student. 

and I can't hide that 20 years is no longer 15. Some things are gone and I can't go back to them... because some things just not proper to do it... I have a good example! I don't know when but  I no longer derive pleasure from watching cartoons! maybe you think it's a funny or just stupid... but when I was younger I always said that I will never be bored watching cartoons! I was surprised when my parents preferred to watch the news than a cartoon with me!it's strange! now, it's different but this is probably the right time, when in myself I understood that I'm no longer a kid .. I need to know that this is the right time to plan your future .. can't stand still in one place. 

Sincerely!
I don't like this life!
 I don't like this uncertainty! 
I don't like my stupidity!
I don't like my naivety!
and my belief that everything that I could ever come back to me!



I have nothing interesting to show You. 


me and my photographer on one picture. use self-timer.




here's my flat... huge housekeeping! and Woodkid music in the background... Now those few days before learning the full, well-deserved relax!! 





        Thank's for all! TAKE CARE!!! :)  



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz