Like my blog

środa, 23 października 2013

Smell of my photographs...

 
A lot of things have changed .. I don't know when it all goes so fast ... a few more days and I will be 20-year-old man! it scares me! but realizes that this is just the beginning of my journey...

One day I'll stay dream...
and I will turn into real things...


I hate feeling when someone is hurt by me. It is like a scar that will never dissappear from my body... 


will always remind me about my mistakes... so stupid mistakes...




waiting for the first long weekend!  And I'm going home! 
need it!






Below you can see my last sketch, I'm an amateur.... and draw only for myself. I always have the same vision when I start drawing something... This has to be the face!!! However, my thoughts are not the result of what is on paper. there's always something different... and always at the end - my brain is still hungry/ thirsty... 




besides, I recently started a new photo project. 

"Show me this smell"
This is my subject... I have to take some photos :) and this time I will add something from myself!! in addition to the photograph I will show everyone in my class the smell of my photographs...

pictures soon! :) I will photograph the body that "breaks down". I know it isn't pleasant.

Here I am already preparing smell...  


and that's all :) 

TAKE CARE! 





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz