Like my blog

czwartek, 30 lipca 2015

have it all

after such a long break... I'm back! 
 and I have something to show you!

I just came back from family visits... 8 hours drive... but it was worth it!
visit my family... on the other side of the country
 too bad that I don't have a picture in locations where I was... 
it's just impossible to describe.


the silence! which I had dreamed of for some time...
this place has own pace. a small village. everyone knows everyone
 but there are places where you can breathe...
spent there the most time.


 I'm glad that I could at least get away for a moment from the big city. big and so ARTIFICIAL city... 
I will return there. I'll already stay there and won't be back... that's my plan



here's my new family member ;)


since I can remember my grandmother always had cats in the yard
 not one... this year there are three new heads :) 








recently I had the opportunity to use the services 
of "Lyfe" Catering. From June 29 they opened in Wroclaw! 
You draw an offer to yourself... from little caloric sets to muscle mass (I know, I should have it);P I'm impressed! 
there is nothing to say .. healthy and tasty. If you are interested in... don't wait! Of course I will share photo on my page on Facebook so Stay tuned! ;) 







and probably the best part of this entry!
 A few days ago we recorded a intro video for dance group from my city! this time in a slightly different form...
check it out! YOU MUST USE HEADPHONES! 
without this you just don't experience the same sensations... 
it's necessary
  









Thank you for activity on my sites!
I thought it will be hard to come back after such a long break... 
I'm pleasantly surprised. 


so... recommend KYGO "Stole the show" on this holiday season! ;) 
TAKE CARE! 

everything will be good. I'm sure

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz