Like my blog

piątek, 11 marca 2016

Small Hands



Hey all! 
I know... It's terrible to write a new post after so many months... but I finally found a moment of time. not...fix!
 time was always. but here need something more :P 
concentration! 


Now most of the time I devote to my studies, and thesis!
 to all this there is still work!

congratulate yourself! 

but let's get down to specifics
recently I had the opportunity to participate in "dance festival" 

You may remember the video that I recorded for a PTT group, if you don't I refer to older posts ;)
I had the opportunity to do a photo session for them! here's result:


+Lord Guan 




here is a poster that I designed for one of their performances. 
EDERLEZI! What a show! hard to move these emotions on the text... something magical! 
I invite anyone interested on their official website on Facebook!

link here: https://www.facebook.com/pracownia.teatru.tanca




Thanks for support! 
I will try to welcome here more often! 
 invite you to my facebook, instagram and snapchat 
nick as always: lordguan ;) 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz