Like my blog

niedziela, 24 czerwca 2012

Don't let drag you down...

Live for what you create, and die protecting it....
______________________________

Not afraid to fight and believe what you say!



Today I spent the whole day outside! Soon I will be preparing to record a video with a collection of my glasses. I am so excited! Every day, new ideas ... My dreams can inspire me!
Most dreams are when you eat a lot before bedtime... my mom says ^^ and that works!

I found an old black material and I made a simple tie :) 

















If we talk about tie... my birthday gift from "dżafa"








































                                                                  


              And everything from "second hand" of course ^^ 


















Photogaphy from a photo session. These shoes have their own story                                         












I have something special for you :) Snippets from my short film. 


Feel free to watch (: 
Background music can turn off - At the bottom ^ ^




One click = one meal for children! Click and help! Sponsors pay for cups of food. It's free! 
The Hunger Site

4 komentarze:

  1. your pics are very nice, but I love your titles and sayings the most. you have a great talent for this what youre doing, just keep posting :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. it's all so sweet dude!
    i visited you back!
    thanks for the friendship :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. The simple details like the glden buttons make your looks perfect!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thankyou for the comment on my blog, sorry it took me so long to respond, I have not had full access to a computer.

    I am your newest follower, keep up the good work x

    OdpowiedzUsuń