Like my blog

sobota, 9 czerwca 2012

SECOND HAND - You are, who you wear...







This Tuesday will be the most stressful day in my life. 
I have an exam to film school...It frightens me!
I want to have it all behind...I never thought seriously about my studies, my future. I lived the moment. Don't worry about what will be... inside, inside of me I'm a terrible pessimist.
_____________________________________________
BUT I wouldn't change anything in my life. I met wonderful people, crazy like me ^^ ghrrr. 








Today I spent all day in my atelier. Since two days I have no inspiration to create... 





next dose of photos: 




                       jacket - "second hand" ^^










                     My new glasses project ^^ 







                                   If you haven't seen yet :



6 komentarzy:

  1. Awesome post :)
    wwww.BloggerPlugs.Blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Awesome post! Great blog!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. loving your eyeglass bigtime! soo coool!

    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. We must make our goal, friend. Nice post.. Visit me on www.dhavianisme.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. what animal is that above the video ?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Meerkat^^ Friends say I look like this...(especially my behavior :P)

      Usuń