Like my blog

czwartek, 7 czerwca 2012

Watching the minute hand...

Hello!

Still we believe we can ... but we're afraid of losing ...
 
Look for inspiration! If you have interesting photos, which you would like to share with others send them to:
gracjan.majchrzak@interia.pl 

I will also add your photos!
______________________________
On this blog you will find things, photos, music that inspire me... 

four months of free time! I have big plans...
new photo session, new video, my new glasses collection... 
wonderful weather here, so it's time for new photography!!!
going somewhere with friends (: 
 
Have A Nice Day!! ^^ 
 
Lord Guan



Photos from yesterday photo session:




                       laugh now







                       Today... new photo session, so be ready...



 taken by self-timer :P 










Your support, share with friends can help me :) 
I am counting on your help!

I'll write soon! 


4 komentarze:

  1. This is pretty cool. You know, my blog isn't just for girl photos, I can put your image on my blog http://pumpkinpumkin.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. great !!! i like your picture

    www.allaroundkaarl.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Haha, Llama (?) face :). Also I love the rosary beads!

    OdpowiedzUsuń