Like my blog

środa, 24 października 2012

Beauty And A...

But from the outside... everyone must be wondering why we try...
________________________________________________

First: Thank you for your messages :)


spent this weekend with Maja ... what a wonderful child!

      

      Here are my photography from this "short" session
            This is probably my youngest model :)






Recently I very often go for walks...
I have to tell you that autumn is my favorite time of year... it's probably good enough reason for looooong walks 

I often wonder what the child has problems...destroyed toys etc.
I wish I would be there




It's horrible when your child grows and learns with every year, what is the world... the real WORLD
 It is not only destroyed toy or lost teddy bear.
...come the problems... the child "learn" that in the world there are millions of hungry children who need us... 
and you have to say: we can't do anything...










I promised something to someone... 
and in spite of many difficulties I still keep my promise!
One rule: never say never, don't give up and be... brave! 








I am currently recording something...something new... 
I'll give you a little voice... I hope it will succeed!








____________________________________________

and before going to bed:

                                            
              You can turn off the music at the bottom






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz