Like my blog

sobota, 26 stycznia 2013

I will be different...

Hello everyone! 

I think that last night I drank a little too much...
 I don't feel good... 
but there is always time to write a new post for you.



 Thank my mom that she woke me up at 7:00 am.
From five weeks I haven't slept more than 7 hours. even on Saturday or Sunday!. I'm a wreck.

but I have new photography. taken this week. hope you like it






You know what is best in photography?

discovering... I as a young and inexperienced person who likes to take photography still discovering and learns the true art of photography... 

Photography is an art which learns us to a certain point. 
Then it will depend only on you how you use this in your photos.
And this is just beautiful!





I take this photo a few hours ago. Isn't she beautiful?








---------
 stumble through the words as they're leaving me...

------------------
Winter doesn't stop me! Daily walk has to be!

I see every day the same views, the same thing ... but every time they seem to me to be a little bit different... sometimes scary

you don't have such experience?

I think it looks quite different in the city.. there forever 
teeming with life... full of people and cars ... This is not good .. sometimes you need to calm down... think about certain things

... but who am I to say that you ... it works for me. 


see this view every day...




I was in the winter of my life - and the people I met along the road were my only summer...

Now just waiting for spring, when the nights are warm. 

I will be lie on the grass in the middle of the night 

with friends and watch the stars... and talk about various serious topics ^^ 




go for coffee! Take Care my friends! 



1 komentarz: