Like my blog

poniedziałek, 21 stycznia 2013

Stop the Clocks

Thank you all for your kind words about my new video :)  
you don't even know how much this means to me...
One word can so many... 



for those who haven't seen yet:


(You can turn off the music at the top) 



_________________________________________
My photography project  finished

childhood

                                          maturity

and senility

what a weekend! 

on Saturday at 8 I went for coffee and breakfast to nearby cafe.
through the glass I saw the people... It was a strange feeling.
I haven't seen any smile on people's faces...
Winter is not the explanation.. 
sometimes you need to calm down...

I probably look like this people too because I'm often in a hurry ... a moment spent in the cafe allows me to calm down ... Of course it is a great place to meet someone new. very interesting people. I saw a girl with straight, bright red hair .. She was very natural... reading a book... and I think that she was a regular customer of the cafe. I just wanted to pull out my camera and take a few pictures... but that would be rude. I couldn't look away. I looked at her like she was a piece of art  in the museum. was an excellent choice for the photographer.




my friend took the camera and took some pictures of me...  
one of them



On Saturday I visited my friends from school. 
I go to the bathroom and there was a surprise! beautiful big cat! 






I pray in my heart 



“Sometimes in life you don't always feel like a winner, but that doesn't mean you're not a winner.” 


winter surprised us .. at least here in Poland :)


I now have a rest ... next trip soon :) 

I still listening Leona Lewis new album "Glassheart"
as always great ... Her voice captivates me...





        New session soon.. so be ready! 


   BYE!

were to be silly faces! and I just look stupid :/ 








Hope you like my site on facebook. I will be grateful :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz