Like my blog

sobota, 29 września 2012

Breath like machines...

It's seems during the night that I can't even close my eyes...




Here is my official logo... 
I will be marked with this sign my photographs.

My page on facebook has nearly 26,000! 
Every person, every comment is sacred for me!
I will do everything to give you a part of me...
just give me a chance and time...




My last photography... 


 

Don't forget about me...
______________________________

I will be taught in photography school!!! 




Recently, when I was on the train I saw the tree flew before my eyes.. I saw my whole life... my favorite moments...just in a few minutes. I always wanted to shoot those moments and still scroll
 << back,back,back,back,back <<







I draw a lot lately ... I can't but I try :P
often start and then not finish. will show you when I'm done.



Last I remembered about my performance ... was great!
love my character!!! 



That's how I look now ... tired, sleepy and once again tired! 



Today was a very long walk... I didn't feel my legs

Good night all!




1 komentarz:

  1. Those are quite some good photos and drawing. You have talent! Keep it up.

    OdpowiedzUsuń