Like my blog

piątek, 21 września 2012

Crystal Castles

"P!nk" new album!!! can't describe...

____________________________________________
Sometimes I think that it’s better to never ask...

Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame. Where there is a flame someone’s bound to get burned but just because it burns doesn’t mean you’re gonna die
You gotta get up and try...

Funny how the heart can be deceiving....


___________________________________


My last photoshots... 




                                Lord Guan Photography          




                                 Lord Guan Photography 












I still need care ... I need someone who will tell me what to do
I hate this life... uncertain... it crushes my head!

and when the clock strikes the next hour...
Time flies so fast

you don't have a key to the gates of time




Recently I was in a museum .... in a room of old clocks... Amazing place!!




If you like to create something ... and you derive joy from what you're doing ...
and you give your soul ... This is art.

No one has to understand you. No one has to know what is your art, which means your work ... because the other person will never know the secret... these emotions that accompany you while you created something... Only you know

People can adore your art, admire your work ... but that doesn't mean that they understand what you're doing...



________________________________________________________________________



"Art is our wealth"
                                                                 Lord Guan 
_____________________________________________________






Oh lord, ey gimme a gun, I swear
I'll shot him or her oh lord
Ey gimme a gun I swear
I could even shot myself oh lord
Gimme a gun, I swear
I'll shot him or her oh lord





I'm leaving soon....


              no questions






If you like this post press like :) I will be grateful

2 komentarze:

  1. Everyone's talents are a special gift from God. Other people might not understand them or see their value, but every gift that God gives has a reason and is of value to Him.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. you're in reality a good webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing. It seems that you're doing аnу unіque tгick.

    Furthегmore, The contentѕ are maѕteгpieсе.
    уоu have done а fantastic task on thіs topіc!
    My site - goo.gl

    OdpowiedzUsuń