Like my blog

wtorek, 4 września 2012

Never close your eyes!

10.000 views on my blog! Thanks all!  


Here is my new video "Never close your eyes" 
More information about video below.
               ENJOY!









If you want to help me please share this video with your friends. I will be grateful. 
_________________________________

“As artists, we are eternally heartbroken.” 

"Never close your eyes" tells the story of a young woman
- an artist. She is lonely. But the pain that she is experiencing gives her strength to create. 

The inspiration is the figure of a man. 

I think long and hard how create "inspiration" in the movie ... 


In this video inspiration is a man, imagination, vision of the young artist... 


When you're sad, you have plenty of thoughts in your head ...
Sometimes these thoughts transform into ideas...


The last scene / part shows everything that is happening in the head of the artist... 
Some energy that blows us from the inside .... I think people who create (photographers, filmmakers, painters, actors etc..) 
Find some connections in the video to their life... 


Lord Guan 

1 komentarz:

  1. Hi thanks for dropping by at my blog and leaving a comment. Love your blog too. I followed you.

    I THINK A GREAT DEAL OF EMOTION OR PAIN CAN PROVOKE AN ARTIST TO CREATE. I agree with your entry. Keep blogging have a nice day

    OdpowiedzUsuń