Like my blog

środa, 12 września 2012

Express yourself...




Always remember that you have to be unique but always you have to be yourself! Don't be afraid of criticism...
sometimes it gives us strength...
















In my life, when I was a kid I always wanted to be like the others. Dressed like the others... behave like others people...
I remember that when I was young I would never go to "second-hand" shop... OMG! how I can go to second-hand! I have to buy clothes in a place where others are buying! I was very stupid, and still I am ... but currently I love second-hand and I love my 20 jackets! One for only 1












I must tell you that I want to be somebody! want to inspire you and people around the world! but still looking for direction... 



...you are lucky that you didn't know me. 
I hope that not only "I" sing and thinking that I am famous singer... Of course there is nobody at home. (my sing=scream)
I'm 19 years old and still behaves like child ^^




especially for you...you shouldn't see this "emo"image...  I have plenty of them on my computer :P


click on the picture and see a larger size

                        my little neighbor ^^


Sorry for my English..still learning :) 


If you haven't seen yet... my new video.










2 komentarze:

  1. It is said that 'Imitation is Limitation'. We should always be ourselves and not try to be like other people. After all, there are no identical thumbprints. Everyone's fingerprints are unique. God created each one of us as a unique and special person. If I try to be like you, who will be me?

    OdpowiedzUsuń